THREE PAINTED ACRES DRESSAGE BARN
THREE PAINTED ACRES DRESSAGE
|BARN NAME||Three Painted Acres Dressage|
|BOARD OFFERED||Full Board|
|BARN LOCATION||Pembroke, MA|
|BARN TYPE||All Breeds & Riding Disciplines Welcome|
|OTHER INFORMATION||Includes Hay/Grain/Water, Turnout, Stalls cleaned daily, Fresh Shavings|
Three Painted Acres Dressage barn is owned and managed by Kim Mclaughlin, I have devoted my life and career to developing horses of all stages along with my experience for a horse’s needs and how to correctly care for them.
- There is 12′ by 12′ or 10′ by 10′ stalls and a 12′ aisle in our 7 stall barn.
- We feature individual turnout for all of horses with plenty of shade. They are brought inside during inclement weather.
- We have an outdoor arena with beautiful sand footing, it is the size of the USDF large arena.
- Our 100 x 60 indoor features immaculate footing and mirrors at the far end.
- We have poles and cavelettis for your use.
- Arenas are groomed regularly.
- Our horses are fed high quality 1st cut hay and currently fed Nutrena Safe Choice. 4 qts of grain per day and hay every 6 hours. Will feed supplements we use Smartpaks.
- Gorgeous marble tack room.
- Barn Owner lives on property.
- Chiropractor, acupuncturist, and massage therapist make regular visits for our horses.
At Three Painted Acres the horses come first, our cozy barn with warm stalls in the winter houses the horses from the cold and cools them in the summer. When it comes to the care of our horses they get top of the line treatment. In the winter time we have hot water so your horse does not get stuck drinking ice cold water in the winter while it’s snowing! We have spacious turnout with run-ins so no matter the weather, if a horse wants to get out of the sun it can take a break in a run in. We have our farm sprayed every 2 weeks for flies and ticks so no need to worry about your horses in the summer or buying extra fly spray! No matter what time of year it is if the weather is bad your horses are guaranteed to be safely put up and kept in their stall with hay to pass the storm. Three Painted Acres has a huge outdoor arena with floodlights for evening riding and a lit indoor arena for riding on those cold, rainy days. Boarders have a choice of what type of feed they want their horses on and we have no problem adding in their supplements to their meals. Our barn is equipped with cameras so we can monitor the horses at all times and do nightly checks. As the owner of Three Painted Acres I live on the property and make sure the horses are taken care of impeccably by caring for each horse myself. We are a very flexible barn as far as stalls and turnout, if you prefer your horse to be out 24 hours a day or only turned out during the day or night we accommodate everyone’s needs and preferences. We offer training and lesson’s for all ages in the English discipline of riding and specialize in Dressage. We accept all breeds and riding disciplines and welcome new boarders with open arms. We are a drama free barn that is very enjoyable to hang out at. I am always here to offer help to a boarder or their horse, whether it be advice or needing personal help with their horse. We have a magnawave for the client’s that are interested in therapy for their horse. We have a chiropractor, massage therapist, dentist, vet and ferrier that come out on a regular basis and are available to the boarder’s horses if they choose or they can use their own specialist. Occasionally we have horses for lease if you’d like to enjoy the company of a horse but are not ready to purchase one. We have plenty of references and happy boarders if you’d like to speak to anyone before checking out our beautiful setup. For more information and pricing please call Kim Mclaughlin at 781-588-9345.